We hope that you are pleased with your purchase, and want you to have every satisfaction with your order. We do recognise that mistakes happen and want to do everything we can to put it right.
In the first instance, please contact us by email, phone or social media to discuss your issues and allow us to put things right. If you still wish to return your item(s), please follow the steps below.
You will need to begin the returns process within 14 days (28 days for international orders) of receiving your order. Returns requested after this date will be at the discretion of Stitch and Sew. For full terms and conditions, including returns, click here. Your statutory rights will remain unaffected.
Postage costs incurred when returning a product will need to be paid by you (the buyer), and unfortunately will not be refunded. This also applies to the original postage charge for the order, which is non-refundable (except at the discretion of Stitch and Sew).
The Returns Process
Returns can be requested through the Order History section of your Customer account. If you are having issues with this method, or do not have a customer account, please contact us to arrange your return.
- Log in to your online account, and access the 'Order History' section.
- Select the order containing the item(s) you wish to return, by clicking 'Details'.
- Select the item(s) you wish to return by clicking the 'Check Box' next to the product name.
- Add the quantity of the item(s) you are returning.
- Please add an explanation of why you want to return your item(s), to enable us to understand the reason(s) for the return. This will help us decide whether your item(s) is accepted for return.
- Complete the return request by clicking 'Request a Return'.
- The return status will change to 'Waiting for Confirmation'.
Once your request for a return has been received, Stitch and Sew will review your request and check if it meets our returns policy (outlined in our Terms and Conditions). If you not eligible for a refund, the request will be denied (Status: Return Denied) and you will receive an explanatory email to confirm this.
If you return is accepted, the status will change to 'Waiting for Package'. At this point, you will receive an email to indicate your item may now be packaged and sent back to Stitch and Sew - you will need to pay for postage to return an item, which will be non-refundable.
Once Stitch and Sew has received your item, the status will change to 'Package Received'.
We will then begin to process your refund, either to your original payment method or issue a credit note, and the status will show 'Return Completed'.